These seven diaries follow the tragically normal life of Rachel Riley from the age of 13 to 18 as she negotiates her way through school and family in small-town Essex. Based on the author’s own childhood in Saffron Walden, these books have sold hundreds of thousands of copies in the UK alone.
- Every so often I wake at 2am with a profound sense of loss and abandonment. I put it down to Amazon cancelling Roadies. 9 hours ago
- Rereading Geek Girl by @HolSmale for actual work. I know, it's a tough job... *does I love my life dance, looks lik… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 22 hours ago
- RT @AtomBooks: Thanks to Maximum Pop you can read a preview of EVERYBODY HURTS, which is 'as gripping as a John Green read'! @anthony_mcgow… 1 day ago
- RT @Petersbooks: Books of the week: Everybody hurts by @anthony_mcgowan and @joannanadin (Atom) and Fergal is fuming! by @inkybeak (@Ander… 2 days ago
- RT @inkroadbooks: Got questions about what @sheenawriter's inspiration? Wanna know what @EstelleMaskame's writing routine is like? ..... 3 days ago
Search this site